Tuesday, June 7, 2016



                                                         11 facts about myself:

 
1 . I'm engaged and I'm getting married on the 19th of August 2017.

2 . I'm an American citizen. 

3 . I have one brother his name is Ebrahem but his nickname is brhoma
 
4 . My fiancé is a lawyer his name is Ameen

5 . I like to travel a lot. I have been in the united states (las Vegas, California, Los Angeles) ,EGYPT, 
PRAGUE, PARIS, Germany , Burgas, turkey ( Istanbul ,Mar marries ,Antalya)and Jordan.
  
6 . I love movies. (I don’t mind watching 5 movies a day).

7 . I love food and restaurants.

8 . I'm a shopaholic I love shopping.

9 . My dream car is Audi TT .

10 . I'm 24 years old .

11 . I have a cat his name is  snoopy.








 Answer the questions:



 1. Why did you decide to be a teacher?
I have decided to become a teacher because it was my dream since I was a little girl and also I like children.


 2. What would you change in Israeli educational system? Why?
I will increase the teacher's salary to encourage the teacher to work harder because comparing to other countries like (OECD) Israel is the lowest salary.


    3. What, according to your experience, are the advantages of Israeli School System?
That students don’t have to pay for school, from kindergarten till high school. and Israel has separate school systems. In response to the needs of the different types of resident populations:  Arab and Druze, public, and religious.

4. Where did you study English? Was it mostly learning or acquisition, and what was more important for you?
 I lived in the United States for seven years, I came back when I was in third grade and I visited the United States every summer. So I got my English from there. However when I finished high school and wanted to become an English teacher I studied at David Yellin collage. I think that earning my English since I was a little girl is more important because I had something important that no other student had it like me (the English language and the accent) and I grew with it and knowing that I want to become an English teacher.

  5. Can you name 3 best schools in Jerusalem and explain why you consider them to be the best?
I can't answer this question because I'm from the north and I grew there so I don’t know any school here except one it is in Kiryat Hayovel I did teaching practice there it was a very nice school the principle and the teachers were very nice and the school was very organized. 
  
                                                                      6. Why English? Not physics, biology or anything else 
As I said above I came from the states and I was very good at English.

.   7. What are your five favorite movies in Hebrew? Do you like them?
 I have never seen a movie in Hebrew . but I can name my favorite  five movies that I love in English
1. The ugly truth
2 . now you see me
3 . the notebook
4. cat woman
5 . the best of me  


  8. Tell us something about your family and where your great grandparents are from.
My great grandparents are from here , my dad traveled to the USA when he was 18 years old and became a business man   we own fast food restaurants. I have one brother  and he has a baby :D:D  my mom doesn’t work  and my fiancé is a lawyer .:) 

9. Your favorite food – could you give me a recipe.
My favorite dish is grilled steak with salt and pepper and mash potatoes. I also like everything that has meat in it :D:D  

10.  Do you play football?
No ,  I don't  but I like to watch some football games on TV.










 my 11 questions:

1 .  If you win the lottery what would you do with the money?

2 . If you go back in time would you change something you did in your life? Why?

3 .  If you won a ticket to Hollywood which famous actor would you like to meet? Why?

4 .  Where did you travel? where do you wish to travel and who will you take with you? Why?

5 . When you were a child what was your dream?

6 . Why have you decided to become a teacher?

7 . What kinds of sport you like?

8. Name 5 of your best movies.

9 . What kind of cars you like?

10 .  What subject do you like to teach in English? Why?
 
11 . What is your favorite dish?






Yardena your tagged  :P:P
 





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Maisa,
    I like to watch football as well. It is refreashing to know that i'm not the only woman...
    You're invited to my house to watch a football match together
    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see snoopy! Also, I hate football.

    ReplyDelete