Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Efrat - My Q & A

About myself -


  1. I love Jerusalem! I tried living in TLV but the weather, the people and atmosphere are much better in Jerusalem.
  2. I've lived in Beijing for 2 years and got the chance to be in the ice festival in Harbin, by far the coldest place I've ever been to. we had to enter a restaurant or a coffee place every hour to warm ourselves, but it was amazing!
  3. I've studies Japanese and traveled to japan twice.
  4. I climbed the Fuji mountain. It took us 2 days, parts of it in the rain, but the sunrise from the top was worth it. 
  5. I'm into the Zero waste life - creating and consuming as little waste as possible and making everything you need from scratch and as naturally as possible. 
  6. I am a member of a food cooperative in Jerusalem, where we are the owners, shoppers and workers. 
  7. I have gluten intolerance (celiac) since the age of 6. 
  8. I love 80's music, anything with synthesizer 
  9. I enjoy learning languages even if I don't get to master them. so far I learned Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and now German. 
  10. I would really like to live somewhere where it snows. 
  11. I hate cucumbers. I can't eat anything that touched it. 

Answers to the questions:

1. I enjoy reading, watching series and doing yoga. 

2. I would never want to actually participate in The Amazing Race. but my best friend and I sometimes play with the thought of going. We always say we would have fun but fight like crazy all the time. 

3. My favorite quote is: "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." I'm not sure it was actually said by Thomas Edison, but I feel this is a good way to live: accepting our mistakes, learn from them and not take life too seriously.  

4. My biggest dream is to work with teenagers from different nationalities and religions to create more tolerance and acceptance.

5. Hunger games. Just it is the only one I know (only saw the movies). I liked the message and the criticism it raises,   

6. My most beautiful shoes are shiny red flats!

7. Alien invasion! I am curious to see how they look. 

8. Iceland. I want to see the glaciers and animals. 

9. I would defiantly prefer a Jet. It is way faster and does not make me noxious.

10. I don't really like these things, it makes me uncomfortable.


My Questions:

1. How many languages do you speak, even a little bit?

2. What would be the next one you'll want to learn?

3. Have you ever done anything illegal?

4. What is your favorite house chore? why?

5.Who would play you in a movie about your life?

6. What is the noise that annoys you the most?

7.  What is the one object you can not live without?

8. Do you believe there is life on other planets? or are we the only ones?

9. What's your favorite childhood game?

10. What is the last picture you took? on your phone or your camera.

11. If you could have witnessed anything throughout history, what would it be?


Farida! you're up next!

Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Japan, wow! How good are you in Japanese, and Arabic?

    ReplyDelete