Sunday, July 3, 2016

11 things about myself


1.      I got married when I was 19, with Raphael which I know from kindergarten and dated from 10th grade.
2.      I have 2 children- a girl- Rimonne who is now 3.5 years old, and a boy- Yair who is 2 years old.
3.      I was born in Paris, my parents decided to make Alya when I was 7. It took them only 4 month from the moment they decided, to the moment we left our big, beautiful apartment situated in the center of Paris to a small, empty, deserted caravan in Kfar Adoumim. I still remember the unpleasant noise of the gravel under the wheels of the taxi who drove us from the airport.
4.      I love art. My dream (among plenty others) is to work in a museum.
5.      I am volunteering for the police- we do patrols in the Yeshuv.
6.      I am writing a diary since I am 12!! Writing is a really good therapy- you should try it!
7.      My grandfather was the grand chief of the Jewish scouts in Algeria, and in Paris. In the scouts every member gets a pseudo name- an animal or a plant- my grandfather's is squirrel, and my grandmother's a cedar tree. They met there.
8.      My father is a doctor and my mother's a pharmacist- we are well organized for that matter…
9.      I have two brothers, younger than me. Reuven- the youngest of us three is in a mehina now (19), and Jeremie, is who is 15 month younger than me. He is an officer in the army now (22) .
10.  When I wasn’t born yet, my parents decided that if I was going to be a girl they would call me Shoshanna, and if I was going to be a boy, they would call me Ilan. My father as a doctor was sure I was going to be a boy, so he said yes to my mom's choice of the girl's name, even though he didn't quite like it. When I was finally born, my father begged my mother not to call me Shoshsana, and call me Ilana instead. Thank you dad!
11.   I am 24 years old, but I feel 60!! But not in a bad way- if there is such… ;)


Answers to Yardena's questions:
1.      I would have done a makeover to it or not, depending on who did I inherited it from, but either way I would have kept it.
2.      I care about what people think- of course I do- we live in a society! I cannot whatever I want without thinking what others would feel. On the other hand, I am trying not to be influenced by other people when it comes to decisions I have to make concerning me and me only.
3.      If he is my neighbor, it means I could simply ask him to make a little less noise, explaining myself nicely. This is why we call it neighbors for, isn’t it?
4.      I don’t know, I guess it's a question to answer to in a case of survival conditions only (a gun to your head?)
5.      I think in my case, I wouldn’t even realize that! But if I had I would have return it to the store.
6.      Sweet, we don’t have that enough in our daily life…  ;)
7.      A. The puppy song- it's from my favorite movie- you've got mail, it always sheers me up…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbT40H74sc. B. Sweet Caroline- I first heard that song from the tv show- glee (love it!!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXm4d6aNhWU. C. This I promise you/N'Sync- my melancholic song, always with me when I'm down… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6thmPrTxBtI.
8.      I only had one boyfriend (which is now my husband), and I did broke up with him once. The reason was the uncertainty of my feelings to him, when I clarified them, I could return to him, and marry him!!
9.      Fresh
10.  I am a disaster in the kitchen… so cooking up a storm would rather be in a bad connotation… but sometimes I can cook really good dishes! My favorite one is orange soup.
11.  My soul mate is my best friend, is my husband- Raphael.


11 questions:
1.      What do you like to do in your free time?
2.      Would you go to the reality show המירוץ למיליון? With who?
3.      What is your favorite quote?
4.      What is your biggest dream?
5.      Harry Potter, Lord of the ring or hunger game? Why?
6.      What are your most beautiful shoes?
7.      What would you prefer? The end of the world by war, natural disaster or alien invasion? Why?
8.      What is your next destination in the world?  Why?
9.      Would you prefer to own a private boat or jet?
10.  Would you rather adopt a dog or volunteer for an organization for animals?
11.  What is the most romantic proposal?

1 comment: