Monday, March 21, 2016

Edna Tzur's facts, questions and answers


Facts about me:

1.     I am married.
2.    I have four beautiful children, two boys and two girls.
3.    I'm in my fourth year in D. Yellin, last semester.
4.    I love art and museums.
5.    Every year I travel with my family to a different country.
6.    In our last visit to Canada we went to a baseball game of the "Toronto Blue Jays". We enjoyed every minute.
My son Daniel
7.    I love sports. If I could, I would have worked out all day long!
8.    I have three brothers.
9.    My favorite TV channel is the "Health Channel".
10. I cook huge meals, but I never bake!
11.   I hate math, thank g-d my husband is an accountant…
Answers:

1. What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is Purim.
2. What would you do if you were the last person on earth? I'd party…
3. What would you do if you won one million dollars? If I won one million dollars I would buy a house for each of my children. If there's any money left, I would visit a place I have always wanted to– Hawaii.
4. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?  Answered this questionnaire…   
5. Why did you choose to become a teacher? I chose to become a teacher because I love to teach, and I love children, who give hope in our lives.
6. What kind of music do you like? I like all kind of music, mostly classical music.
7. How many countries have you been to in the world? I've been to many countries. Canada, Turkey, Greece, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, England, Monaco, Romania, Thailand, and more.
8. What did you like about these countries? When I travel abroad, I like to see the different cultures and traditions, the people and the beautiful views. I also love to visit museums.
9. If you had the chance to change something in world what would it be? I would try to make our world and our governments understand that they must use our tax money in order to increase our quality of life.
10. What is the most expensive clothing item you have ever bought? Don't remained me. A few years back, I bought a really expensive dress at "Kikar Hamedina" and wore it only once.
11. Are you superstitious?  I am, especially when it relates to my kids.

My 11 questions:

1.      What was your best vacation?
2.    What series on TV do you like the most?
3.    When were you the most happy?
4.    What is your favorite song?
5.    What is your earliest memory?
6.    What is your favorite smell?
7.  What is the funniest thing you have ever done?
8.    What is your favorite book, and why?
9.    Why did you decide to be a teacher?
10. What do you most enjoy eating?
11.  What is your favorite place?

Dear Larissa you are tagged!  :)

3 comments: