Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Larisa Shulman's challenge answered

Facts about me


1.      I passed a full ski track, although the easiest one.
2.      I visited the most important historical mosques in Turkey.
3.      When I was a child, I learned for a while in an experimental class for hyperactive children. They were supposed to learn part time standing on a rubber massage mat. It did not work out, because I am still hyperactive.
4.      I smoked hookah just once.
5.      I took salsa class.
6.      I watched some movies that I like more than five times.  
7.      I draw if I have time. I drew a set of illustrations for a children's story. 
8.      I spent a month in Germany writing my thesis about post-modern German art.
9.      When I colored my hair into red, I turned into a little bit wild. It changed my personality.
10.    When I go aboard, I drive crazy everyone who travels with me, because I got to visit as many museums as possible.
11.   I probably would never win in lottery, because I have never bought a lottery ticket.

 My answers to Edna

  1.        What was your best vacation? It was in Rome. In was not like in the movie. However, it was in summer and it was amazing.
  2.      What series on TV do you like the most? I watch series quite rarely. The only one I remember is about a couple of geeks.
  3.      When were you the most happy? I guess when I was a baby, but I do not remember that time.
  4.      What is your favorite song? "Happy birthday to you!"
  5.      What is your earliest memory? I am in a baby stroller staring around.
  6.      What is your favorite smell? The smell of roses.
  7.      What is the funniest thing you have ever done? Climbing on trees.
  8.      What is your favorite book, and why? It is not easy for me to choose just one. I guess, when I was a child, it was the most illutrated book. Unfortunetly, now I focus more on context and it is confusing.     
  9.      Why did you decide to be a teacher? I like to work with children. I guess I want to be useful for them.
  10.     What do you most enjoy eating? Sorry, I do not know. I just know that I most hate raw oysters, which I have eaten once.
  11.      What is your favorite place? Trevi Fountain in Rome. For me, it is the place where movies and reality meet together.      

My questions


1.      Would you take part in a Greenpeace protest demonstration even if it includes diving into the North Sea?
2.      Do you believe in superstitions? If you do, in which ones?
3.      Which one of the four temperament do you have: sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic or melancholic?
4.      What countries have you visited?
5.      Do you agree that we should stop to read printed media for the environment's sake?
6.      Do you have phobias?
7.      Would you take part in Spencer Tunick's human installations for art's sake?
8.      How long could you survive without your cellphone?
9.      How long can you be under water without diving equipment?
10.   Would you take part in a reality show?
11.    Do you have a tattoo? If yes, could you tell where it is?

    Dilara, you are tagged!




  

5 comments:

  1. brrrrrrrr, is that you in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great questions there, Larissa!
    I would say the most original since the inception of this blog. But then I guess you have to be creative at this point after everything that can be asked has been asked...

    Re no 8, who is your favourite artist?

    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My favourite artist is the one I researched at the University. He is German and his name is George Baselitz.

      Delete