Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11 Answers, 11 Facts, 11 Questions - Etai

My Answers to Shuruq’s Awesome Questions:


Best compliment you ever received?
A 15 year old boy I was teaching, told me he thought I was a brave person.
Do you trust anyone with your life?
Avigayil Haviv!!!
What was the last lie you told?
The answer to the previous question.
If you could have personally witnessed anything, What would it be?
I would have liked to witness the famous bus ride with Rosa Parks.
What type of music do you listen to?
Pop and R&B
If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any type of Curry! (and Asian food in general)
What is the habit that you want to break?
I have a bad habit of struggling to wake up in the morning. I wish I could be a morning person.  
What did you do in your latest birthday?
I went to the Dead Sea by myself for the day.
If you could eat one type of meat without feeling guilty, what would it be?
Fish, without a doubt. I still fight the urge to eat it every Friday at my parents’ home.
If you could spend the day with a celebrity, who would it be?
Britney Effing Spears.
Cupcakes or Cookies?  
This is a tough, unfair and mean question. But I have to go with cookies. The more chocolate in them, the better.



11 Facts About Me
1. My middle name is Mahluf
My favourite ride
2. I have a phobia of lemon seeds in my food.
3. I have got 14 uncles and aunts, and more than 50 first cousins.
4. I am addicted to peanut butter.
5. I hitchhiked through the Australian East Coast, which is a bit more than 2,500 kilometers. One of my rides was an “Ali G” van.
6. I lived in Gush Katif, which was in the Gaza Strip until I was 17 and was evacuated by the government.
7. My favourite holiday is Snow-Holiday in Jerusalem.
8. I hate taking showers
9. From 9th to 12th grade, I went to a boarding school.
10. The place I love the most is the dead sea.
11. My favourite thing to wear in the whole world is Onesies.
Onesies are life

My Questions for Maya Mezger (youv'e been tagged!):
  1. What’s your favorite cereal?
  2. If there was a movie about your life what would be it's name?
  3. What is your favorite quote?
  4. What was the best prank you ever pulled off or the best prank someone pulled on you?
  5. What was the last thing you bought?
  6. What was the best concert you ever attended?
  7. If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose?
  8. If you could start your own restaurant, what would it be?
  9. Who would you consider to be your hero?
  10. Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?
  11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

16 comments:

  1. This picture of you - is it photoshop? It can't be real

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of you - is it photoshop? It can't be real

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice picture. I enjoyed reading your facts and was shocked to know that there is someone in this world who hate taking showers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phobia of lemon seeds in your food! want some lemonade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phobia of lemon seeds in your food! want some lemonade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if I maded it or I can see that there is nothing there... People don't pay enough attention!!!!

      Delete
  6. Nice facts, some of them are shocking (showers..)
    An amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Etay, where was the second picture taken? It reminds me of the coast in Colombia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful beach at a place called Wilson's Prom in Victoria, Australia. I haven't been YET to Colombia....

      Delete
  8. So you are a curry fan Etai? This one is for you then.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cToEBEyWU6c

    Try making it with mutton, and I'm challenging you to deliver a nice portion by Wednesday at 4.00 PM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever deleted my second link, and since I didn't find a way, thank you!

      Delete
  9. The Rosa Parks ride! You are very original I will give you that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What does your middle name mean?

    ReplyDelete