Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Challenge Accepted and Complete


First things first, 11 facts about me:
1.      1st to 12th grade I went to the same all girl school, Evelina de Rothschild

2.       Half my family is catholic, from my mother's side

3.       I have ichthyophobia, which is a fear of fish.

4.       I don't have a drivers license, YET.

5.        I slept on the floor of a train station that is located on the border between France and Italy
6.       I backpacked through Europe by myself

7.       I took gymnastics for 6 -5 years.

8.       Went to the Safari in South Africa and was lucky enough to see a wide variety of wild animals.

9.       For my Batmitzvah me, and my friends read from the torah.

10.   I used to go to the juggling convention  since I was 6. I still don't know how to juggle.
 
11.   I am still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter.


Answers to Maya's questions 
  1. My favorite item is a deep blue shirt with embroidery on the collar. I found it in a second hand store somewhere in New Jersey.
  2. My dog, Luna. 
  3. Last time I cried from a song was when I was 14,"Concrete Angel" by Marina McBride.    
  4. March 15, and כ"ט באדר 
  5. Pajama party all the way 
  6. "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman 
  7. Both 
  8. Anywhere they speak English 
  9. Lord of the Rings, after the ring was destroyed. 
  10. Speaking to animals, so cool. Also, I wouldn't want to hear everyone's thoughts all the time, I would go crazy.
  11.  Away from here
11 Questions:


If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
Who is your best friend?


Would you rather go to the past and meet your ancestors, or go to the future and meet your great great grandchildren?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Sweet or savory?
Which superpower would you like and why?
What skill would you like to learn and why?
What is your favorite book?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your perfect day?
Would you rather be a duck or an owl?













 Shuruq Jaber - Tag, your it! 

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Avigail,
    I can't imagine my life without my driver's license! (Maybe because I live in Moshav...)
    Hope you will get it soon... :-)
    Etti

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cute doggie!
    How did you manage to backpack through Europe alone? that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was scary at times, but mostly fun. You learn a lot about yourself.

      Delete
  4. choosing to drive a racing car is quite irresponsible, considering the fact you don't have your driving license.. in fact, you don't have a license for riding horses either, so...

    by saying "catholic" you mean orthodox, I guess...?

    I think Israel is a realllly great safari! lots and lots of wild animals walking freely... I don't need to go all the way to Africa :)

    your shirt is so cool! I LOVE the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism

      Delete
    2. Once I get my license I will make it a point to drive a racing car. Also, you don't need a horse back riding license.

      By Catholic I mean Christians going to church on Sunday.

      That's why it's my favorite :-)

      Delete
  5. If your maternal family (which is one part of your extended family) is Catholic, it's just fine. You aren't the first nor will you be the last.

    Not having your driver's licence as yet, is no biggie. I'm much older and I don't have it either, but I intend to pursue this goal very soon.

    I love royal blue as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to long ago to cry for a song. It happend to me yesterday- Adel's new song, Hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd also choose to live in LOTR... as an elf for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, no other way to roll. Also, we would totally rock the pointy ears.

      Delete
    2. Of course, no other way to roll. Also, we would totally rock the pointy ears.

      Delete
  8. I have never heard about ichthyophobia. Are you really afraid of any small fish? I just cannot watch horror movie about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I only caught up with your 11 facts and answers now.
    What countries did you visit on your backpacking tour of Europe?

    ReplyDelete