Wednesday, November 18, 2015

11 Facts Challenge - Maya M

My answers: 
1.       Although I don’t really like cereal I would say my favorite is "Kariot".
2.       The movie about my life would be called "The adventures of the girl whose feet are different sizes".
3.       "Modesty is a shield against impure eyes" Jobran Halil Jobran- The profit.
4.       I stole my best friends fan even though I even had one!
5.       Toothbrush
6.       The rolling stones live performance in Tel-Aviv!
7.       Buddha, My deceased grandfather and grandmother who I never met.
8.       Indian food restaurant.
9.       There are allot of people that I respect but I don’t believe in adulation, therefor I don’t have a hero.
10.   I would rather never speak again.
11.   Sinai with Ruthie and Nir.

Facts
1.       I have two sisters who I call Baybo and love very much and one brother who Is meditating for 45 days now.

2.       I love flowers although buying them makes me morally conflicted.
3.       I'm 29 years old but sometimes I feel like I'm 69.
4.       My feet are two different sizes.
5.       I once dated three guys at the same time.
6.       I love to dance.
7.       I shaved my head in India.
8.       I won a tablet in David Yellins' lottery!
9.       My former roommate is shorter than one and half meters.
10.   I enjoy wearing big hats in the summer and old ladies dresses.
11.   I love drinking Turkish coffee!


Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Describe your favorite article of clothing?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. If you could give yourself a different name, what would it be?
5. What is the first book you ever read?
6. If you could choose any additional language to speak fluently what would it be?
7. Hello, I am your Genie. What are your three wishes?
8. Where would you really want to be now?
9. What is your favorite seat on the bus?
10. What animal would you want to be?
11. Who do you think will win the Israeli soccer champions league cup?
Idan,,,,, You're tagged!!!

10 comments:

  1. And I though having small feet was a big issue! how do you manage to buy shoes? do you have to buy two ?!
    Thank you for sharing very interesting, and personal facts. Three guys at the same time blew my mind away! I would never remember their names!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya, I wish you had referred to the questions when you so kindly replied. It just makes it a bit difficult now to go back and forth to see what was the question you are replying to.
    So, you wish to dine with your grandparents and Buddha? It amazes me how many people would have wanted to meet their family whom they have never been acquainted with.

    And as for you peeps, please be so kind to read and comment to what your friends wrote. Some of them have really posted interesting facts about themselves, so don't go and say that you can't be bothered.
    It ain't nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I think "a hero" doesn't have to be someone you adulate, it can be someone you respect more than others, or in a different way. do you have someone like that? who?
    Do you think the combination of Buddha and your grandparents is a good one? would they have liked it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I one of the three guys you dated at the same time???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had the guts to shave my head and stop messing with my annoying hair. Why did you do it? Was it a one time thing...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked reading your 11 facts but tagging Idan...well, that was kind of obvious don't you think? :) Why didn't you tag someone you don't know much about?
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not alone!! I too have 2 different shoe sizes!! m right foot is a 36.5 and my left foot is size 38!! what's yours?? :)
    I've been waiting for 2 years to see a picture of you with your hair shaved! It suits you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super shot hair suites you! you look beautiful in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this picture of you! you look so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Interesting facts! Lol, I can imagine that my former roommate writes that she lived with someone who taller than 180 cm.

    ReplyDelete