Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The 11 Facts Challenge - Tal Yacoby Katzav

11 facts about myself:

1. Like Idan, I cannot swim – I have a medical problem so it is impossible for me to be in the water.

2. I got married three weeks ago.

3. I clean my home three times a week. I like that everything is clean and neat.

4. I have visited in China in 2013. This is an amazing country! I hope to visit there again
.
5.  When I was in high school, I studied theater. I acted and directed our theater show for the Bagrut.

6. I have a big family: 48 cousins from my father's side.

7.  My favorite book is "The German English girl" that was written by Jake Wallis Simons. I have read it five times.

8. Two years ago, my little brother, my sister and I do skydiving. Yes I did it and enjoyed every second.

9. I like to bake cakes! My favorite cake is cheesecake.

10. I would like to travel in the Bahamas. I think it's a beautiful and relaxing place.

11. One of my favorite T.V series is "Criminal Minds". I watch it every week.


My answers to Idan's questions:

1. I always wanted to visit Cuba. Cuba sounds like an amazing country and I hope to visit there one day.

2. Mmmmm….the first and the only time! My friends and I went to a costume party in Purim six  years ago. The party was amazing, but the day after…well not so much.

3. Fish.... At the age of 10, we bought a fish but it died the next day. This is the only pet I have ever had.

4. My biggest fear is dogs. I can even look at them; I have no idea why…

5. Well, it is so easy: a bed, good book and a picture of my family and husband.

6. My favorite T.V series is "Grey's Anatomy". Love it!! I have lost a chapter until now (12 seasons!!!)

7. Without a doubt – eat only meat! I love meat and I can eat it anytime and anywhere.

8. Right now, my favorite cartoon show is "Family Guy". When I was a child, I watched Arthur every day!

9. I would choose to go to an Elvis concert.

10. Since I study five days a week, I would like to go on a dinner with my husband.

11. I don’t like cats and I'm afraid of dogs. Maybe dolphins.

My 11 question for Aya Jaber J

1. What would you like to do next year?

2. What do you prefer to eat: dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate?

3. Who is the person you admire the most? Why?

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?

5. Name five people you would like to go on a vacation with them.

6. What makes you happy?

7. What is your first memory?

8. Why did you decide to study special education?

9. Do you have a nickname? What is it?

10. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been?

11. How many books you have read since the beginning of the year?



20 comments:

  1. Wow Tal!!! You clean your house 3 times a week??? Wait till you have children... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you cannot swim but what do you mean you can't be in the water? You mean in the sea or you can't have showers at all like Etai? :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading the same book 5 times of your own will is remarkable (or shameful, depends on the reason why).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the book is so good so I read it every time with a smile :)

      Delete
  5. congratulations for your wedding!!
    I love cheesecakes too, especially the one my husband makes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like going out for dinner (we use to call it supper in the olden days),and you like meat, my friend went to Medita tonight. Like you, she loves dining out with her husband. I haven't been there, but if they have Hunger Steak on their menu, make sure to have it (btw, it's totally an aphrodisiac -;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a back story to your fear of dogs? Have you been traumatized when you you were younger or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. no..I haven't been traumatized when I was younger.. I just don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos, you looked amazing at your wedding, Congrats
    I've never would have guessed that you're in Elvis fan! what's about that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate swimming and Im so happy that there are more people who hate it because it is so overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is amazing that you have read one book five times. I can just watch movies several times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is amazing that you have read one book five times. I can just watch movies several times.

    ReplyDelete