Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thank you for tagging me, my dear friend - Maya

Challenge accepted and completed


11 facts about myself:


1.       I can't swim, yet I snorkeled with sharks, sea lions, sea turtles, pink dolphins… oh! and piranha fish. A person who was born in Jerusalem cannot swim. That's also a fact.
2.       I'm addicted to History Channel. I especially like the program called 'Pawn Stars'.
3.       I'm probably a descendant of cannibals because I would eat an entrecote steak every day, every hour.
4.       I'm a half Indian. My father emigrated from India when he was 5 years old.
5.       When I was young, I used to play soccer in the youth team of Beitar Jerusalem.
6.       I speak Spanish fairly well.
7.       I traveled in the Galapagos Islands.
8.       I'm afraid of heights, except when I'm on a plane.
9.       I like to cook, and I make a delicious Shakshuka.
10.   I do not like brown chocolate. I only eat white chocolate. I'm not a racist, by the way.
11.   I am so addicted to 'Game of Thrones' that I went to its exhibition in Tel-Aviv last winter.

My answers to Maya's questions are as follows.


1.       My favorite color is blue, I don't know why actually.
2.       I have a fetish for jackets and underwear.
3.       Dogs. More precisely - MY dog. 
4.       If I could choose a different name, I would choose Johnny.
5.       The first book I ever read is, 'Im Yesh Gan Eden' (=If There is Heaven). Happened when I was 18 (!), and since then I became a book warm.
6.       I'd like to be able to speak Arabic fluently. I only learned how to read and write.
7.       My three wishes are as follows.
a.       Partake in a soccer match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.
b.      Return to the age of 13.
c.       A date with Bar Refaeli. My girlfriend approves.
8.       I would really like to be in Madrid, watching the game between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, which starts later today!
9.       I always like to sit at the nearest seat to the back door, so I could leave first.
10.   I'd like to be a tyrannosaurus rex. Dinosaurs are cool!
11.   I wish I could say Hapoel Be'er Sheva will win the Israeli Premier League. However, Beitar Jerusalem is more likely to do so.

Here are my 11 questions for the next opponent.


1.       If you could visit any country in the world, what country would it be?
2.       When was the first time you got drunk?
3.       What is the weirdest animal you've ever had as a pet?
4.       What is your biggest fear?
5.       Three items you would carry with you to a lone island for a month.
6.       What is your favorite TV series?
7.       Would you rather be a vegetarian or eat only meat for the rest of your life?
8.       What was your favorite cartoon show?
9.       If you could go to a concert of a singer or a band which no longer exists, who would you choose?
10.   With whom would you like to go to dinner?
11.   Cats or dogs?


Tal Yacobi, I dare you!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Idan,

    Wow!! You chose a very funny photo :-)
    Your wish "A date with Bar Refaeli" not so original, and I am not sure that her newlywed husband will like it ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Etti, I'm sure it won't be easy for him, but he'll have to accept it.

      Delete
  2. Love the History Channel! My husband and kids don't get it- good to know I'm not the only one...
    'Game of Thrones' - sooooo adicted, can't wait for the new season!!! Do you think John Snow is really dead?! hope not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George R.R. Martin has once said that “If there’s one thing we know in 'A Song of Ice and Fire', it’s that death is not necessarily permanent", so let us hope he meant it.

      Delete
  3. Re no 3: very brave of you - in this age of veganism - to admit that you're a convinced carnivore

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG , you swam with the piranha fish ..!! Arn't they scary and dangoures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he actually ate one, also... ask him..

      Delete
    2. Maya is right! I ate a few and they were very delicious.
      To be honest, they do look scary. But despite what many people think, piranhas are not likely to attack a healthy moving person in the water. However, they might attack a person in case that the water level is very low and the piranhas are very hungry, or in case that the person is already dead.

      Delete
    3. oh... i didnt know that . however thanks for the information :)

      Delete
  5. Idan, I looked at your photo with your dog for something like a whole minute. I could imagine Ayala and I in the same situation and the same facial expression! It seems like you're really soulmates!!! <3
    I'm proud to say that some of the facts about you I've already known. However, you always surprise me! The history channal sure is pretty cool and interesting! :)
    (and I demand a class shakshuka evening at the end of the year!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya, I take it that staring at Idan's snap with his dog for an entire minute made you recall your own relationship with your dog?
      Yep, they do look like true soulmates indeed!

      Delete
    2. Dear Maya, it's very impressive to see that you know so many things about me. I hope it won't serve you against me someday :D

      We do have a special bond my dog and I. He always knows when I'm about to return home, even after a month in Mexico!

      And Yardena - I saw Ayala, and she doesn't look like a dog at all. She has more the shape of a cute little baby :)

      Delete
  6. Cute dog. How old is your doggie? You know Spanish, how did you learn that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, he's 4 years old.
    I began learning Spanish from books, and I improved it when I had a Peruvian girlfriend for a few months.

    ReplyDelete