Sunday, November 8, 2015

Answering the really hard questions


thank you very much Avigayil

- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
A vampire. Do I even need a why? 

- Who is your best friend?
 I'm sure you all know this answer,  surprise  ! It's Aya 
- Would you rather go to the past and meet your ancestors, or go to the future and meet your great great grandchildren?
I'd rather spend it in the past because I would really like to know more about the history of my ancestors.

- What would you do if you won the lottery?
 I'll do "an Opera" and buy everyone presents. #LIES

- Sweet or savory?
Sweet, anytime,  anywhere

- Which superpower would you like and why?
Speaking to animals. So that I’ll be able to help them when in need.

- What skill would you like to learn and why?
Play the guitar, always wanted to learn that.

- What is your favorite book?
In English "Heart Shaped Box" by Joe hill

- What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching Adventure time and Gambol

- What is your perfect day?
Beach, lots of food and a great book

- Would you rather be a duck or an owl?
An owl

11 facts about me


-  I was in a Christian school for 3 years, and I still want to have a tree for Christmas.
-          I bite my nails
-          I raised 12 cats, a rabbit, a turtle, and currently taking care of more than 15 different animals.
-          The only thing that is preventing me from going vegetarian is Shawarma
-          I make the best Chocolate Souffle
-          I volunteered as an EMT for 2 years which is basically working in an Ambulance.
-          My best thing to do in life is to ruin movies for my husband.
-          I dyed my hair with every possible color you can think of, yes even green.
-          I don’t know how to ride a bicycle. I’ve never been taught
-          I grew up in a 200 years old house.
-          My clothes are my babies

Questions 


What was the last lie you told?
Best compliment you ever received?
Do you trust anyone with your life?
If you could have personally witnessed anything, What would it be?
What type of music do you listen to?
If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is the habit that you want to break?
What did you do in your latest birthday?
If you could eat one type of meat without feeling guilty, what would it be?
If you could spend the day with a celebrity, who would it be?
Cupcakes or Cookies?  

Etai, You've been tagged,,, yalla!  

24 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love your questions!!! Thanks for the tag, I will answer them soon :)

    I wish I could have tasted your chocolate souffle before I became vegan :(
    Also, I can't believe you are ruining movies for anyone let alone your husband!!! It is pure evil. Shuruq, beware of the Karma Police.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'Karma Police' Etai? Please enlighten me, excluding the song, is there actually such a thing? Are you encouraging people to do tit for tat?

      Delete
    2. Yardena,
      Do you like Radiohead?

      Delete
    3. No Leo, Radiohead is not my cup of tea. However, I do like other bands... So are you ready for this Leo? I grew up listening to the Beatles, Cliff Richardand, The Animals and a bunch of other oldies. Later on, I was a big fan of Nik Kershaw, Duran Duran, Alphaville, Modern Talking, Paul Young, Culture Club and some of David Bowie's songs, Tears for Fears, The Police and Sting,Kate Bush and especially Our House played by Madness. I also loved some of Bon Jovi's songs, Queen, Bananarama, Fleetwood Mac, Pet Shop Boys, Madonna and Elton John.

      Delete
    4. Sorry, but I can't leave out Simple Minds and the Bee Gees!

      Delete
    5. I've had troubles posting replies, my apologies everyone :( #SadButTrue

      Delete
    6. Etai: He ruins my favorite songs for me :( he kinda deserve this

      Yardena : They have fashion police, grammar police , they might as well have Karma Police !

      Delete
  2. No regrets about the questions at all.

    I wish I could see your multicolored hairstyles, they sound really cool and edgy.

    Where do you keep all 15 animals? At home?

    You should try the vegan shwarma in town, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also found this fact the most interesting. Shuruq, can you please reply?

      Delete
    2. Thank you Avigayil, btw I've just learned how to spell your name.

      I don't actually "have" them, I take care of them. I work at the Pinat ha Khay -Animal's place- at the college and I take care, feed, pet more than 15 animals.

      Delete
  3. Shuruq, working as an ambulance technician is courageous. You go girl!
    Just so you know, cycling is self - taught (in education, they like using he word autodidact). Practice makes perfect, so you just need a start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive energy!
      True, but still I feel like I've missed my chance.

      Delete
  4. How do you make this soufflé? I'm very interesting)))
    Why did you decide to be a teacher? I mean your animals)) If you love them that much, probably it would be more natural to be a vet?)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll attach the recipe in the blog.
      I can always teach through Animals. I once wanted to be a vet but later on I found out it's a much bigger responsibility and not that much fun.

      Delete
  5. I was amazed to read and to know that you have this big number of animals. where do you keep them and in what kind of house do you live?
    I also love animals a lot, but I can't take care of them. they always die the second day I buy or adopt them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poor thing, but we all had this little gold fish that died the next day. never give up Farida :)

      Delete
  6. Green hair?! So cool.... wish I could see that! #WhenIRegretThatIAmNotAWoman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shuruq,

    It is never too late to learn new things such riding a bicycle :-)
    Can I have your chocolate soufflé recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shuruq,
    I knew that you are an interesting person )).
    What did you do in Christian school? I can't stop thinking about any possible reasons. I still haven't found one. Curious!


    ReplyDelete